The Masterclass focuses on organisation design and promises you access to practical tools and cases related to HR role in Mergers & Acquisitions.
Our Agenda includes the topics:
– Emerging 2016 and beyond OD context
– Baselining OD
– Systems model in M&A context
– The role of HR, followed by Reflections and own development needs.
At the end of the day, the delegates will have a:
– Baseline understanding of some of the OD issues pertaining to M&A activities
– An awareness of the wider emerging context
– Understand the range of skills, knowledge and possible HR roles within this context
– Investigated some case study examples and discussed the possible approaches
– Developed an understanding of own capabilities and knowledge building requirements for future work.
Stuart was the lead Senior Manager for the Organisation Design practice within Europe’s largest city government Birmingham City Council (BCC). Prior to this he worked within strategic Human Resources, leading some of the largest and most complex change projects in Europe. In particular, he took a lead role in the redesign and implementation of new pay arrangements covering 55,000 employees and was integral to the £100 million HR transformation Programme.
Following this success, he went on to work with Naomi Stanford to design and implement the city’s OD methodology and toolkit including the training of over 150 internal HR professionals in the method. He later had the methodology accredited by the Chartered Management Institute in the UK. In September last year, Stuart left city government to pursue his own business interests WighamConsultancyServices Ltd. during this period he has been working with private sector clients, was shortlisted for the Sir Alex Ferguson Leadership Award in the UK, a national award celebrating the best of leadership and had material on Organizational Design published with the Open School in New York, USA and Berlin, Germany.
Venue: The event is hosted by ITOL Romania, Bucharest, Street Zarii nr. 14, ground floor
Starting time: 9 AM | Ending time: 5 PM
The Masterclass will be held in English.
EODF Members: 225 EUR + VAT | Non-Members: 275 EUR + VAT
To ask for special offers and registration, please write us at email@example.com or call us at +40 21 314 88 00 / +40 731 344 865.