We are excited to officially announce the request for ODI Trustee nominations. The ODI is the parent charity of the EODF. We have 2 seats which need to be filled. We are looking for people who have the skills, knowledge and passion to deliver the EODF purpose and mission, in alignment with our guiding principles and values. This is a self-nomination process which is open to all current members who have been active in the community. Please speak to the Chair (Nick Richmond, firstname.lastname@example.org) or co-Chair (Thomas Doering, email@example.com) if you wish to learn more about what it means to be a ODI Trustee.
We are specifically looking for someone who will work closely with our virtual treasury service provider and someone who will either lead or work within the membership and marketing workstream.
At this time we have three policy constraints:
1. all Trustees must live in Europe,
2. only a portion of board related expenses are reimbursed at this time, though we will pay for some amazing meals together,
3. no more than 2 people from the same company can be Trustees at the same time.
Please could all candidates send a 1-page word document answering the following questions and your LinkedIn profile link to the Chair by 17th January.
• Who are you?
• How have you already contributed to the EODF?
• Why should people vote for you?
• Expertise in organisation design
• Broader expertise & connections to other communities
• The order of preference for the two roles.
We look forward to receiving your applications. The ODI Trustees will review the applications and announced the new Trustees by 31st January.