Come and join the first London event of 2020. We will be exploring 2 interactive, stimulating sessions. The first session is drawn from the stable of amazing case studies of our 2019 conference, check out the below for more. The second session on systems thinking will be announced in the new year.
Generously hosted by PA Consulting
London, 6th of February, 4 – 8 pm
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is an arms length public body that regulates and protects the UK’s work based pensions. The pensions landscape has radically changed over the last decade and The Pensions Regulator remit has expanded in a number of areas around the business. With these changes our stakeholders and staff think that we need to:
• Improve alignment of regulatory activity to risks
• Be more proactive in our identification and mitigation of risks
• Improve our oversight of regulated entities
• Expand our range of regulatory initiatives
• Make stronger use of standards-based regulation
• Have a clearer visual identity and clarify our relationship with FCA.
The TPR Future programme was set up as an Agile Programme of work to fulfil these expectations though experienced a number of challenges e.g. Working out what a minimum viable product is in OD when you are designing an organisation, and creating a product backlog but what is an OD product in the agile world? The session will explore these expectations, challenges and questions.
If you have any queries please contact Nick Richmond, EODF UK Country lead, email@example.com.