INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS: #connectivity | #platforms | #digitalization
Solution-focused work through real case studies
1. #Connectivity – Learn and share about changing connectivity and agile organisations in the era of digitalization.
Andras Vicsek will be facilitating this session.
Andras, Co-Founder of Maven7, is a researcher, a management consultant and a trainer specialized in organizational and social network analysis with a solid background in change management, team and organizational development. He has a degree in work and organizational psychology from ELTE University, Budapest.
Andras is also the developer of OrgMapper, a web-based Organizational Network Analysis tool for consultants. He frequently holds OrgMapper Organizational Network Analysis certification training groups for change management and OD practitioners from various regions of the world. Before founding Maven7 with his partners, he gained vast experience as the head of several research projects regarding work stress, motivation, loyalty and employer branding. Andras is the key technical expert of Maven7’s products, services and related certification training programs Maven7 is providing to its Organizational Development partners. Learn more about Andras Vicsek
2. #Platforms – An open, interactive conversation to discuss what are the principles of platform design thinking and what are the potential challenges that organizational design helps to overcome.
Eugenio Battaglia and Cristobal Gracia will be facilitating this session. They are the faculty for the pre-conference workshop Exploring The Design Of Contextual Platform Strategies.
This is a 90 minutes open interactive conversation designed to foster the discussion about what are the principles of platform design thinking and what are the potential challenges that organizational design helps to overcome.
We will explore the following questions:
– what are the principles of platform design?
– how can we foster the adoption of platform principles in organizations?
– what are the potential challenges when adopting these principles?
3. #digitalization – workshop facilitator to be announced